ALBERTA CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
Category: Positions Available
Pediatric Dentist – Dental Clinic
As our Pediatric Dentist, you will work in the Dental Clinic at the Alberta Children’s Hospital, providing comprehensive pediatric dental care to children with medical complexities within the city of Calgary and surrounding areas. As part of an interdisciplinary team you will collaborate to support patients within the clinic and provide consultation and assessment of patients with Cleft Palate, TMJ and Cranial Facial disorders. You will also participate in the pediatric dentistry on-call rotation, the teaching of dental students and residents and provide as needed support to inpatient units and the ER.
- Pediatric Dentistry Specialty Degree.
- Fellowship of the Royal College Dentists of Canada in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Eligibility for licensure with the Alberta Dental Association and College.
- Experience with procedural sedation.
- Consultation and assessment of pediatric patients with cleft palate and TMJ.
- Knowledge of resources and referral programs for community based dental treatment.
Learn more and apply today at careers.ahs.ca. Search for requisition # ALB00064121.
- Website: https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/jobs/pediatric-dentist-dental-clinic-alberta-childrens-hospital-94455
- Name: Requisition # ALB00064121