FT/PT Associate position available at an established busy practice with consistently high NP flow. Ideal candidate has 2+ years experience although new grads also welcome to apply.
You can produce up to 100K+ if you are proficient in all facets of general dentistry. Practice located in Olds, Alberta which is approximately 30-45 min from NE/NW Calgary and 20 mins from Red Deer. Current practice owners working in-house FT and available to provide mentorship if desired. Experienced team with positive culture. Partnership opportunities available to right candidate after 12-month associate term.
You will receive:
- Mentorship: mastermind with a group of compassionate, productive, and skilled dentists.
- Also, benefit from 1:1 coaching and training if desired.
- Excellent associate compensation
- Full autonomy over treatment plans and schedule
- Strong existing patient base along with high new patient influx
- Partnership opportunity/ownership opportunity if interested
- New Grads Welcome
Your privacy is respected, all submissions are strictly confidential. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org